Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h Foundation | Blogmas Day 6

by - 14:00

A moment of appreciation for the worst swatch ever.
Hey, I'm back. Today I wanted to do a review of the foundation I've been using for the past couple of months. I've been planing on writing this blog post for the longest time, so here it is finally.
First things first - coverage. All of you medium coverage fans would totally love this. I think. Even though it has a medium coverage, you can easily build it up or even down if that's what you like. When you apply it, it won't look too shiny and on your face, but it will have a bit of a subtle glow, which I love but kind of always cover up with powder... If you decide to build it up, don't worry about it looking cakey - it won't and you most definitely won't feel it on your face. The staying power is really, really good, although I'm not sure about the  25h thing because I've never worn it for that long. The shade range in my local drugstore is quite poor, but I managed to find one that matches my skin, though I'm not sure if there's a wider range in other places.
I'm a big fan of foundations that blend easily and look very natural, but still provide a solid coverage, and this one definitely ticks all the boxes. I like to apply it with a damp beauty blender as I find it gives the nicest, most natural finish that way. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is the packaging which looks kind of cheap. Speaking of cheap, it is very inexpensive - about £5 I think, which is a bargain.
I realize now that this review is pretty short, but I think I said everything that needed to be said. I really recommend checking this foundation out if you're on a budget, but want a good quality product. Hope this was somewhat helpful, talk to you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow £5 is such a bargain! You can't go wrong for that price really :) Lovely review,

    X Emma | www.missemmacharlotte.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the price of it here in Serbia, but I'm sure it's similar wherever you live :) Anyway, it's worth a try.
    Thanks a lot, xoxo

    ReplyDelete