The Beauty Blogger Tag | Blogmas Day 11

by - 14:00


Putting the Short History series on pause for the day as I've got way too many things to do and cannot find the time to do research. I'm afraid you'll have to settle for this tag. Enjoy!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
It's fairly straight, but sometimes there’s a few waves going on. 
2. What is your natural hair colour?
Light brown 
3. Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
Neither. 
4. How often do you wash your hair?
About three times a week.
5. Do you wear the same style every day or change it?
I don’t have a particular style, I like to mix and match and just wear what I like. I do, however have some style rolemodels whom I get ideas from. Also, street style is something I find very cool and try to incorporate some things into my everyday wear. 
6. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
I do my own.   
7. How often to you change your nail polish?
Too often.
8. Do you polish your toes in the winter, too or just in the summer?
I don’t ever really polish them, I don’t like showing my feet so it’s not a priority of mine.  
9. How long does it take to put on your makeup?
Depends. If I’m getting ready for school and have very limited time I can be done in 5 – 20 minutes, if I’m going out I like to take my time so it can take up to an hour. 
10. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face. 
11. Do you "collect" makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I buy what I need, but when I go to the drugstore it just so happens that I need everything, so. I think I might be a collector, after all. 
12. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
Nevah. 
13. Do you do a full face of makeup every day?
Hell no. I wear a full face of makeup only when I’m going out. For school I like to keep it really simple, and when I’m just chilling around I embrace my bare face. 
14. Do you wear makeup when you are home alone (or with family)?
Nope. 
15. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes, of course. 
16. How many high end products do you have?
1 - Clarins Mousse Foundation. 
17. How often do you wash your makeup brushes?
I try to do it weekly. 
18. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
For school I plan it the night before so that I don’t have to think about it in the morning. For everything else I do in on the spot. 
19. How often do you change your handbag?
I don’t really use them too often… 
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
On school days I get up around 7am and go to sleep around 11pm. On the weekends I go to sleep around 2am and wake up at about 10am. 
21. How often & when do you workout?
I hate working out! It’s so annoying because I really should do it, but I hate it so much I cannot stay consistent. 
22. Left-handed or right-handed?
Right-handed.
23. How tall are you?
161cm.
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
English is foreign to me, I also speak a bit of Italian and just a bit of Spanish. I also understand some French, not enough though.
25. How many pets do you have?
Unfortunately, none.
26. How often are you on Blogger?
Nearly every day. 
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Always, yes. 
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Only mental notes. 
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
I made a Soundtrack account ‘xoxojo’ and thought it sounded cute. Since it wasn’t available for blogger, I opted for one more ‘xo’. 
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
Either my phone (Sony Xperia M2 and I use the VSCO Camera App or the Google Camera App) or my Fujifilm Finepix 2500 HD. 
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I live with my parents so I only clean my room and I do it when I cannot stand it anymore. Every other day, I’d say. 
32. What is your favourite colour?
Grey and burgundy. 
33. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
The Best Shop (Dunno if they sell it in countries other than Serbia) 
34. Do you swear?
Yas. 
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
I’m planning on catching up on some reading before going to the theatre.
Talk to you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments