Revuele Argan Oil Eye Contour Elixir | Review

by - 08:00




I don't know about you, but I have got the worst under-eye bags no matter how much sleep I get. I think I got them from my dad, and there's not much I can do about it. I've been on the hunt for an eye cream that would help me out a little bit, and when my friend raved about this affordable, but very luxurious looking gem from Revuele, I instantly got my hands on it.
I think the promises this cream makes are a little bit too ambitious (kind of like me) as it claims to make a difference after the first use. I'm not gonna lie, though, I am that person who believes those kind of claims because I want them to be true. Even though I personally haven't noticed a difference in the appearance of my under-eyes after the first use, I did really like this cream from day one. 
I like the way it feels - it's refreshing and moisturising, but not heavy or thick. It's a nice lightweight, soothing formula that feels really nice on the skin. This is the kind of product that I actually look forward to using every day. My under-eye area and my lids were a little dry, so I struggled with concealer and eyeshadow for a bit, but this product has fixed that issue. I can't say for sure if it has helped the darkness around my eyes, but it has helped the texture, which is also a nice improvement. Looking myself in the mirror, I wanna say that my under-eyes do look brighter, but I don't wanna make a false statement that might be a result of the placebo effect, so I'll leave that judgement up to you if you decide to try this cream out. 
If you want a cream that will freshen up your eyes in the morning and after a long day, and that will make that area nice and smooth, give this baby a go. 

You May Also Like

2 comments