My Favourite KIKO Nail Polishes | Blogmas Day 3

by - 14:00



I’m not sure if you know this, but I am quite a big fan of nail polishes. I don’t own the biggest collection, it’s is actually very modest, but I do really enjoy doing my nails. I’m also not a professional by any means, and I can’t really do any nail art besides simply painting them a certain colour. Apart from Golden Rose nail polishes (don’t judge, I live in Serbia and we don’t have all the fancy brands), the majority of my nail varnishes are from KIKO, so I thought it would only be right to do a blog post on my faves. I own 6 different colours of nail varnish from KIKO, and if the brand was within my reach, I would definitely have more.
The thing about all KIKO nail polishes that I love so much is pigmentation. They have an average staying power, which is 3 – 5 days, but they are so pigmented! What you see in the bottle is what you get.
KIKO 389
The first one is 389. When I first saw this colour on the website I wasn’t too impressed, I just thought it would be a nice mint colour, but then I saw it in real life. The moment I got my hands on this bad boy, I knew straight away it would be my favourite. The colour is not like anything I’ve ever seen – it’s neon and mint and turquoise at the same time. Keep in mind that I’m incredibly useless for explaining colours. This colour is better for spring and summer, but I guess you could pull it off in the colder months as well. I prefer to wear it on short nails as I find it looks much cuter, I don’t know why.
KIKO 266
This one definitely requires a bit more courage, I think, but it’s not too bold. As I said, you get what you see, so this is a basic metallic deep blue colour. It’s really pretty on both short and long nails, and it’s not difficult to wear it. It is definitely a statement colour and a conversation starter.  To be honest, I reach for this one all year round no matter what the season is.
KIKO Cupcake 648
I think that this one is my favourite of all time simply because it is so unique. It’s a shade from their Cupcake Collection. When I say unique, I really do mean it – from colours to texture, it’s like nothing I’ve ever owned before. You literally need one coat of it to get very nice results. More than 2 coats I think is too much as it might look chunky. Another plus side to this nail polish is that it dries very quickly so you don’t have to sit around for hours and hours unable to use your hands.
All in all, I can definitely say that KIKO are amazing at doing nail polishes. There's a huge variety of colours, and I cannot wait to get some more of them. Let me know which ones are your favourites. Talk to you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments