How To Have A Productive Day

by - 14:00


For today's blog post i decided to write tips for being more productive, because God knows I need these tips myself. I will just quickly apologize for not writing anything on Thursday, I had a family matter to attend to. For updates about my blog, you can follow me on Twitter and be the first to know. Now that that's out of the way, let's get right into the tips.

1) The first tip is definitely to have a good night's sleep. I find that when I get at least about 8 hours of sleep and ideally wake up on my own at a reasonable time, I feel rested and ready for work. Remember not to wake up too late, though, as sleeping for too long can be just as bad as not sleeping enough.
2) Have a good breakfast. If you're like me and you keep eating granola or muesli for breakfast, try to break out of that pattern from time to time. I feel like on school days I don't have the time to prepare a full on breakfast, but on the weekends there's nothing stopping me. Some fried bacon will get you energized and ready to take on the world.
3) To get the ball rolling, do some chores. This is just to get you in the mood for working. If you don't necessarily wanna wash the dishes, at least tidy the room you work in so that your mind is at ease when you're ready to start.
4) Make a list of things you need to do that day. I don't like planning ahead because I tend to write more things than I'm able to do. So when you wake up, think of the things that are essential to be done that day, and if you have some extra time, you can do other things later.
5) Get into an outfit that isn't too comfy and made for lazy days. I feel like when I put jeans on instead of leggings, I am much more in the mood for doing things. 
6) Finally, turn off the Internet on your phone or put it in the other room or put it on silent so that you're not distracted by all the messages and notifications that you get during the day.

After you're done with all your assignments, you'll probably feel knackered which is a good sign, so take a shower and go to bed. 
P.S. Remember to drink lots of water and have regular meals. Snacks are important so at least have some fruit or a smoothie, it doesn't have to be anything fancy.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

6 comments

  1. Draga Jo, kako si ti, kako tvoji??? Saveti su ti odlični! Ovako nešto mi je baš trebalo da me pogura jer sam previše lenja. Hvala ti puno i samo tako nastavi! Familija iz Jajca i ja ti šaljemo pozdrave i teglu domaćeg ajvara! Cmok :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Draga Unknown, tvoj komentar mi mnogo znači, drago mi je da sam ti pomogla. Moji su odlično, poz svoje u Jajcu.
      P.S. ajvar je odličan! Zop :*

      Delete
    2. E, baš mi je drago prijo! Nego ja se ne zovem Unknown već Ljiljana! Ali nema veze, ne znam ja baš ovaj internet koristiti! Pozdrav

      Delete
    3. Izvinjavam se, Ljiljana, nadam se da te nisam uvredila. Srećno s budućim korišćenjem interneta! Pozdrav.

      Delete
  2. Pozdrav i iz Negotina, drage moje. Samo tako nastavi! DO LIBIJE!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala, hvala. Dvoumim se između Kine i Libije, ali tvoja podrška mi mnogo znači. Pozdrav

      Delete