Autumn/Winter Beauty Essentials | Blogmas Day 2

by - 14:00





I am aware of the fact that autumn is nearly over, but there are still a fair few days of it left, so. This blog post is meant to give some of you a general idea on beauty items that look nice in autumn and winter, brands are not important. If you can't recognize some brands, that's probably because I bought them in Serbia and they don't sell them elsewhere. The colours are what is important here, though. 
 Eye Makeup
I enjoy using brown and burgundy for the eyes, whether they're cream or powder eyeshadows. They look incredible on any eye colour and they make the colder season a bit more fun, I think. The ones in the picture are Wjcon Creamy Push Metallic Eyeshadow, number 12, and Aura's single eyeshadows which don't have names. Aura is a Serbian brand so I apologize if you can't get a hold of it.
○ Lipsticks
Everybody knows that autumn and winter are the time of the year when you get out your red, purple, berry, brown lipsticks. They make every makeup look much more edgy and put together. If you're not bold enough to wear dark lips, go for nudes, or slowly try and branch out starting with tinted lip balms or lip glosses. My favourites are NYX Matte Lipstick in Alabama and Aura Absolute Matte Lip Cream in Matte Mess. Again, sorry if you can't get Aura, but I'm sure loads of other brands have a colour similar to the one in the picture.
○Nail Polish
I'm a massive fan of dark nails and I'm always so excited for summer to be over so that I can bring them out again. I've got a fair few, but not quite enough yet. The ones I've chosen are:
*China Glaze in Exotic Encounters
*KIKO 266 (the dark blue one)
*KIKO 275 (black)
*Golden Rose 229 (metallic purple/burgundy/brown I dunno)
*Golden Rose 348 (grey)
*Golden Rose 338 (dark red/burgundy)
I'm also not sure where Golden Rose sell their products, but I think it's easier to get it than Aura.
Hopefully some of you find this helpful and get some ideas. Talk to you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments