Products I Don't Mention Enough | Blogmas Day 7

by - 14:00





Already a week of Blogmas done, whaat? Goodness, time really flies by! Right, this blog post is not gonna be too long and rambly. I just wanted to include some products I actually really enjoy using, but don't seem to mention on here. 
1) Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Mascara - love it. It gives volume and length without making the eyelashes look clumpy.
2) Manhattan Soft Compact Powder is a product I think I might actually prefer to the Rimmel Stay Matte one. The one I have is in the shade Vanille so I don't use it for setting my foundation because it might turn out cakey. However, this powder has gained all my love by giving me the perfect natural looking coverage. On lazy days when my skin is all right, but not good enough to go bare faced, I pop this baby on and I'm ready to go. It's also very lightweight and you cannot feel it on your skin. I just love it to bits and highly recommend it. I'm not sure how it would work on dry skin, though.
3) Clarins Instant Smooth Mousse Foundation is something I enjoy using on good skin days when I just want something to cover up some redness or a few spots. It feels so nice on the skin, it leaves it feeling really soft and smooth. Thanks, J, for being ever so kind and letting me have it.
4) Maybelline Baby Lips is something everyone needs in their makeup bag. These lip balms come in many different versions - there are tinted ones or plain moisturizing ones. I basically never leave the house without one of these with me. My favourite is the Cherry Me one, but I really need to go and get some transparent ones.
5) Eyebrow gels are something I could not live without as my eyebrows like to do whatever they want and look like a mess. I've got two eyebrow gels I fancy and they are the Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara and the Alverde tinted gel in the shade Blond. I think tinted gels are such a clever idea and I wish I had more of them.
I'm gonna leave it at that, but don't worry because I'm coming back tomorrow! Hope you're enjoying Blogmas so far, I certainly am. Talk to you tomorrow.

You May Also Like

1 comments