Christmas Movie Recommendation | Blogmas Day 20

by - 14:00


You're probably familiar with the fact that there are lots and lots of Christmas movies out there and you've probably watched a lot of them, but I think it's no surprise that my favourite, as well as everyone else's, is ElfI feel a bit silly writing this blog post as I feel like everybody who knows about Christmas knows about this movie as well, but I don't care.

If you don't know about the movie Elf, you surely know about the actor Will Ferell. He plays the main character - Buddy. I think the main reason so many people love this movie is the fact that a grown man plays a very childish role and thinks he's an elf. I mean, if that doesn't seem interesting, I don't know what does. Besides Will Ferell being an exceptionally large elf, the movie is a great mixture of humor and wit as well as festivity and cuteness. I feel like it's a proper Christmas classic and, honestly, even if you don't like Christmas, you should still watch it. It will most definitely make you laugh more than once and also make you go 'aww'. After Buddy is forced to live a 'normal' life without reindeer and Santa, he struggles to fit in and doesn't understand the concept of regular everyday life.
That's the movie in a nutshell, once again I don't want to give too much away, so I guess if you're interested, you'll have to watch it. Enjoy! Talk to you tomorrow.

You May Also Like

0 comments