Christmas TV Show Recommendation | Blogmas Day 21

by - 14:00


Here comes the last recommendation this month and I saved the best for last - a TV show, obviously. 
I thought long and hard about which show is the most appropriate one for the holidays and I came to a wonderful conclusion - Downton Abbey Christmas Specials! I will explain, hang on.
Downton Abbey is a British TV show. The plot is set in the years before and after World War 1. It's about an aristocratic family - the Crawleys - and their servants. It takes place in Yorkshire, but some of the episodes are set in Scotland and London. There's a lot of drama in the show. Along with drama, there are sparks of romance all over the place and scenes worth cry laughing. The funniest character of all is definitely cousin Violet Crawley played by Maggie Smith with all her sarcastic comments and witty lines. Every year, there is a Christmas special episode. The plot is the same, but you get to see the decorated mansion in all its luxury and tradition. I think you should catch up with the rest of the episodes to be able to follow everything, but you don't have to. Watching their amazing costumes, hair and makeup looks as well as the remarkable interior and nature is pretty much enough.
This show is one of my top 5 favourites, no doubt, and I highly recommend giving it a try. Talk to you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments