Books I Want To (Re)Read | Blogmas Day 15

by - 14:00




You may or may not know this but I love reading books, but I also like rereading them if I particularly like them. I've gathered here some of the books I would like to (re)read this winter, so if you're interested, keep reading.
1) John Green, Maureen Johnson, Lauren Myracle - Let It Snow
I've got this book last spring, I think,so it's only right that I read it again during the holidays.
2) Stephen Chbosky - The Perks of Being a Wallflower
How can you not read your favourite book over and over again?
3) Stephen King - Under the Dome
I bought this book a few months ago and I've always had so many distractions and other things to do (and read), so it is my assignment to myself to read this baby 'till the end of winter break.
4) George Orwell - 1984
This book has been on my wishlist for the longest time. I still don't have it, but I think a PDF file will have to do.
5) Ernest Hemingway - The Old Man And the Sea
This one is also an old one on my wishlist and I wanna get crackin' on it.
6) George Orwell - Animal Farm
One can't read this only once.
7) Charles Dickens - Great Expectations
8) Oscar Wilde - The Picture of Dorian Gray
9) Sir Arthur Conan Doyle - The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes
10) Diana Evans - 26a
I've had this book for the longest time, and I've tried reading it a few times but never really got around to finishing it. I absolutely need to read it asap.
11) Jostein Gaarder - Sophie's World
12) J. D. Salinger - Raise High the Roof Beam, Carpenters
After reading Salinger's The Catcher in the Rye and loving it, I found this book in my home library which is a clear sign I need to read it.
13) Markus Zusak - The Book Thief
14) Ned Vizzini - It's Kind of a Funny Story
15) F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby
You can tell I'm quite ambitious, and I would love it if I actually succeeded to read all of these during winter break, although it probably isn't possible. Damn you, Internet.
Alright, I'll talk to you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments