The No Mascara Makeup Look | Blogmas Day 5

by - 14:00




Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which is very much loved and the text is very rubbed off.
I don't know if you are familiar with this, but the no mascara makeup look has recently taken over the world and seems to be a hit everywhere. There's something about this look that makes makeup much more natural looking and it actually feels so good and liberating.
The reason why I joined in on this technique is very simple - I hate taking mascara off. That is honestly the only reason. Now, I am not the most comfortable going in public with absolutely no makeup on my face, so here's what I do to still feel good without mascara...
First of all, let me just note that this is what I do when I'm going to school, on other occasions I either go completely bare faced or I do use mascara. Now we can begin.
○ I like to cover all of my spots and blemishes which cause redness in my T-zone and for that I use my trusty Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h Foundation. I apply it with a drugstore beauty blender and it gives the nicest most natural finish, but more on that in another blog post. I also feel much better when my horrible dark circles are concealed and I do that with the help of L'Oreal True Match Concealer. Sometimes I blend it in with the same beauty blender or I'll just use my fingers. Of course, I have to set all that considering I spend 6 hours in school. Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder seems to be everyone's favourite and I am no exception. I simply dust that on with a powder brush and that's base done.

○ As eyes go, I prefer keeping them completely bare, although sometimes I use a bit of powder on them or a bit of brown eyeshadow. I think that looks much nicer with the whole no mascara look.
○ After I'm done with concealing my blemishes and the veins on my eyelids, I fill in my eyebrows like I normally would using NYX's Cake Powder which comes with a handy little spoolie brush and also an eyebrow wax.
After my eyebrows are filled in, I am done and ready to make the rest of my appearance somewhat socially acceptable. If you're interested in what my face looks like after this, simply go on my Instagram page and you'll find some pictures there. Talk to you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments