Blogmas Intro | Blogmas Day 1

by - 14:00


It's finally time for me to make my layout Christmasy and start writing like crazy because BLOGMAS IS HERE! You can probably tell that I am very excited about it, as well. I thought I should probably first make a blog post explaining my idea of Blogmas, so here it is.
I'm sure most of you know that loads of YouTubers do Vlogmas which is very similar. The idea of Vlogmas is vlogging every day in December up until Christmas, that is 24 vlogs all together. Now, I'm sure you've also noticed that I am not a YouTuber so I decided to bring Vlogmas over to my blog and change things up a bit.

I've been uploading one blog post weekly (Thursdays at 2pm Central European Time), so Blogmas is definitely a bit of a challenge for me. I'll be uploading one blog post every day until Christmas (Catholic). I won't be writing about my daily life or anything of that kind, but things I normally write about. The only difference is the consistency, really. Also, I feel like I should note two things:
 1) Most blog posts will be pre written and scheduled, but that will not change the meaning of them. It's simply because I've got too much stuff going on with the semester coming to an end, so I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to write them daily. Once again, they will still be genuine and authentic.
2) Even though I am Orthodox and not Catholic, I celebrate both Christmases and love them both. I am doing it this way simply because that's the original idea. Also, I am not an extremely religious person and I don't find this a problem, if you are, however, please don't feel offended.

Now that that's out of the way, here's what you can expect:
○ Reviews
○ December Recommendations
○ Lots of Christmas related posts
○ Maybe a cheeky winter playlist
○ A Tag Week
○ Advice
I am really excited about this and I hope that I will be able to succeed and write 24 blog posts. It's gonna be a lot of fun anyway, so yay!
I will talk to you tomorrow!

You May Also Like

0 comments