Christmas Album Recommendation | Blogmas Day 19

by - 14:00


Hello everybody! Today's blog post is gonna be a shorter one, but hopefully a good one.
I know everyone has different tastes in music and that for most people it changes constantly, but around this time of year I think most of us have quite similar playlists. Christmas jingles are simply a must. Quite a few artists have made their own versions of classic Christmas songs, but everyone has a favourite, right? Some would probably guess my fave was Justin Bieber, but no. It's gotta be Michael Buble.  I am pretty sure everyone knows who Michael Buble is and has heard at least one of his songs. If not, Imma convince you to.
Buble is a Canadian singer, songwriter and actor. He has a very recognizable voice, so if you hear one of his songs, next time you'll definitely know it's him. His Christmas album called Christmas came out in 2011 and slayed everything. Some would say it's not Christmas without listening to Michael Buble non-stop. I agree. The tracks are mostly covers of some classics, but there are a few original songs. I especially enjoy listening to his cover of Christmas (Baby Please Come Home), A Holly Jolly Christmas, Santa Baby and It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas, although the rest of them are just as good. Everything about the album screams CHRISTMAS (duuh) and it's a great pick-me-up album. Even when it's not Christmas time, to be honest. Hell, I started listening to it in November!
If you are excited for the holidays and want to go all out and stay in the mood, go give this album some love. I'm sure you'll love it if you don't already. That's all I'm gonna say about Michael Buble, but I'll talk to you tomorrow. 

You May Also Like

0 comments