2015 Goals | Blogmas Day 24

by - 14:00


It is 24th of December which means it's Christmas Eve and also that I wanna share some of the things I'd like co accomplish in 2015.
Work out more
○ Drink more water
○ Eat healthier
○ Read more
○ Use Internet less
○ Get out of comfort zone more
○ Stay consistent with blogging
○ Try and be more positive
○ Figure out what I wanna do in life
○ Get better at Italian
○ Do more research
○ Be more confident
○ Spend less time in bed
○ Meet new people
○ Be less bitter
○ Learn more
○ Find new music
○ Focus on writing a bit more
○ Be more spontaneous
○ Overthink less
○ Get more sleep
This is a little round up of the things I feel like I should really try and make come to life. It is also the last Blogmas blog post! I've successfully managed to upload a blog post every day of Blogmas which makes me very happy. I will talk to you next year!
P.S. Have a very Merry Christmas and the happiest New Year! Try and have lots of fun and make amazing memories, and drink responsibly! Love you lots, bye!

You May Also Like

0 comments