This or That Tag | Blogmas Day 12

by - 14:00

 

Very sorry, but I was yet again too busy and I had to do loads of other things so I just couldn't do hours of research. Once again, settle for the tag, but tomorrow I'll be bringing the real stuff back.
○ Makeup:
Blush or bronzer?
Bronzer.

Lip gloss or lipstick?
Lipstick.
Eyeliner or mascara?
Eyeliner.

Foundation or concealer?
Foundation.

Neutral or colour eye shadow?
Neutral.

Pressed or loose eye shadows?
Pressed.
Brushes or sponges?
Brushes for eye makeup, sponge (beauty blender) for foundation.


○ Nails:
OPI or China Glaze?
China Glaze.

Long or short?
This depends majorly on my mood, but because I can never really grow them really long, I’m gonna say short nails.

Acrylic or natural?
Again, depends on my mood, but I rock neutrals more often.

Brights or darks?
As this depends on the season and it’s winter now - darks.

Flower or no flower?
No flower.


○ Body:
Perfume or body splash?
Perfume.

Lotion or body butter?
Lotion.

Body wash or soap?
Body wash.

Lush or other bath company?
Lush.


○ Fashion:
Jeans or sweat pants?
If I’m going out – jeans, if I’m chilling at home – sweat pants.

Long sleeve or short?
Short.

Dresses or skirts?
Dresses.

Stripes or plaid?
Plaid.

Flip flops or sandals?
Sandals.

Scarves or hats?
Hats.

Studs or dangly earrings?
Studs.

Necklaces or bracelets?
WHAT ABOUT RINGS?

All right, necklaces.
Heels or flats?
Flats.

Cowboy boots or riding boots?
Riding boots.

Jacket or hoodie?
Jacket.


○ Hair:
Curly or straight?
Straight.

Bun or ponytail?
Bun.

Bobby pins or butterfly clips?
Bobby pins.

Hair spray or gel?
Who uses gel?

Long or short?
On myself I prefer long hair.

Light or dark?
Light.

Side sweep bangs or full bangs?
Full bangs.

Up or down?
Down as long as it doesn’t start annoying the crap out of me.


○ Random:
Rain or sunshine?
Sunshine.

Summer or winter?
Summer.

Autumn or spring?
Autumn.

Chocolate or vanilla?
Hardest question ever. I think currently it’s vanilla.
East coast or west coast?
West coast all the way!

Talk to you tomorrow.

You May Also Like

0 comments