Small Tips for Better Studying

by - 14:00


I'm in that finals panic mode so I've been staring at textbooks and notebooks and notepads and sticky notes a lot lately. That's why I thought it would be nice to give you some pointers on how to learn easier. You've most likely already heard some of these tips, but hopefully some will be helpful anyway.
○ start a few weeks before your test
○ read both the notes you took and the textbook
○ highlight or underline the most important parts
○ write the most important bits on sticky notes and stick them onto a paper
○ try to repeat what you've read out loud
○ repeat, repeat, repeat
○ ask someone for help if you're stuck
○ try writing some things down
○ get notes from the textbook as well
○ organize your time well
○ stick to your schedule
○ drink lots of water
○ get as much sleep as possible
○ turn off the internet on your phone and try to refrain from using it (I'm not very good at this one)
○ motivate yourself with a reward for successfully finished work
○ drink lots of tea/coffee/hot chocolate to comfort yourself
○ don't use your laptop
○ do your best to avoid watching Vlogmas
○ wear comfy clothes
○ don't study in bed cause you'll get sleepy; study at a desk or some sort of a working environment

I think that's all I have for you, but if anyone wants to share their tips, you can comment down below (I love how I keep talking to myself thinking someone's reading). 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments