Books I Want To Read ASAP

by - 14:00


This is my third time writing about books I wanna read, and I'll be honest, I still haven't read all the ones that I've listed. But here's my latest wishlist.


1. Irving Stone - Lust for Life (can you tell I'm really into Van Gogh?)
I bought this book a few weeks ago and still haven't had enough time to fully commit to it. I've been reading books for school and studying, so I'm looking forward to finally digging into it one of these days. I forgot to mention that it's a biography of Vincent Van Gogh.

2. Harper Lee - To Kill a Mockingbird
This one has been on my wishlist (or reading list if you will) for the longest time and as my mum has purchased it a few months ago, I think it is high time I read it.

3. F. Scott Fitzgerald - The Great Gatsby
I mean, this one is just a classic and I can't forgive my self for not having read it yet.

4. James Franco - Palo Alto
If you've read my May Recommendations, you'll know that Palo Alto is one of my favourite movies and the fact that it was based on a book makes me really happy because it means there's much more to it that I can  enjoy. Well, hopefully it is enjoyable.

5. Jostein Gaarder - Sophie's World
This is another one that I've been wanting to read for a long, long time but never got around to it. I've been really bad at committing to books and I am annoyed with myself.

6. John Green, Maureen Johnson & Lauren Myracle - Let It Snow
I simply need to reread this one because it's Xmas season and it's the only Christmasy book that I own. Also, I found it really entertaining when I read it last, so I don't see why not.

7. Cassandra Clare - The Mortal Instruments: City of Fallen Angels
I just freaking need to finish this book franchise. I've been reading it for years because I'm not very good at reading PDF books for some reason. 

That's all for this time, I tried keeping it shorter and a bit more realistic even though who knows when I'll actually finish reading all of these. This and this are my previous reading lists if you are interested.  Now I'm going back to listening to Blue Neighbourhood. Goodbye for now.
P.S. I apologize once again for not doing Blogmas this year, I am a bit gutted about it, but I have way too many things that I need to focus on much more. But I am trying to think of something that will make up the fact that I'm not daily blogging.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments