A Throwback Thursday Playlist | Belated Blogmas Day 5

by - 14:00


Yesterday I was listening to music on YouTube and I let it play songs on autoplay and I had a blast listening to some oldies. It got me thinking about all the older songs I used to be obsessed with, so I'm about to share them with you now. Warning: all sorts of genres and artists included.
1. Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
2. B.o.B - Lovelier Than You
3. Lawson - Standing In The Dark
4. Union J - Carry You
5. Britney Spears - Toxic
6. One Direction - Loved You First
7. 5 Seconds of Summer - Out of My Limit
8. Frank Ocean - Pilot Jones
9. Big Sean ft. Lil Wayne & Jhene Aiko - Beware
10. Justin Bieber - Take You
11. Coldplay - Fix You
12. Rihanna - What's My Name
13. Kanye - Gold Digger
14. Lorde - Team
15. Ed Sheeran - One Night
16. Olly Murs - Oh My Goodness
17. Cher Lloyd - With Your Love
18. Jessie J - L.O.V.E
19. James Arthur - My House 
20. Bruno Mars - Somewhere in Brooklyn
That's all for this one, but I might make more of these throwback ones because they're super fun. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments