Christmas Eye Makeup Look in 2 Steps | Belated Blogmas Day 12

by - 14:00


First off, I'd like to say sorry for the lack of content yesterday, it was a bit of a hectic day being the last day of school and all. I'm back now, though. 
If you're not a fan of red lipstick, but still wanna wear a bit of red on your face - go for the eyes, I say. That's a bit of a weird sentence, but you know what I mean. 
I've done a review of the KIKO Long Lasting Sticks a few months ago and I told you how much I love the red one. I love using in inside of my waterline, but it's also a great all over the lid colour. Because my eyes have quite a bit of green pigment in them, even though they're brown, this eyeshadow colour brings it out so much it's crazy.
Anyway, to cut the rambling, if you wanna skip the red lip on Christmas, I recommend going for a red eyeshadow (especially if you've got green eyes). This one in particular is super easy to use so you won't find yourself spending hours on it - just swipe it all over the lid and blend it out. It doesn't look like you've been punched in the eye, don't worry.
So that would be the first step - applying and blending a red eyeshadow.
The second and final step is obviously applying mascara. The one I highly recommend is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Lycra Flex Mascara (review) as it gives your lashes volume and makes them look longer and just all round amazing. (Also, can anyone tell me their thoughts on the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara? I'm interested in buying it.)
And with that, you're done. Obviously, you can add a crease colour, a highlight shade on your brow bone and inner corner, some eyeliner, etc, but I just wanted to give you an example of a super simple look. 
However, if you'd prefer gold eyeshadow, I've already talked about that look here.
So, this is the last Blogmas post this year. It was lots of fun and I hope it's fun to read as well. I'll talk to you on Sunday I guess. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments