2 Makeup Tips | Belated Blogmas Day 8

by - 14:00


Today I've prepared two tips for easier application of makeup, but it's possible that you already know them. Let's see.
1) The first one is regarding liquid eyeliner. Most of us dread this step and are prone to overdoing it in order to make it even, which ruins the rest of our makeup. I've got a tip that is pretty obvious, but might be helpful. What you'll need is an angled brush and a black eyeshadow. Once you're ready to start, just outline the wanted shape with the eyeshadow - if you mess up, it's much easier to remove and tweak it than the actual eyeliner. When you've made it the shape you want and somewhat even, you should be ready to go in with eyeliner and finish it off. If you still manage to mess up (which happens to me a lot), just use a damp cotton bud and remove the mistake.



2) This next one is all about the brows. If you fill in your brows with a powder and don't own an eyebrow wax (which is a life saver and I'm gutted that I ran out), here's something you can do to make the powder stick better. My brows are very strange, they aren't too close to my skin as they're kinda curly, it's difficult to explain, but the point is that powder doesn't always do the job on it own. So, instead of applying powder first and brow gel or clear mascara second (if you even do that), I do it in reverse. When I apply the gel first, I let it dry for some time and then I start applying the powder. Because the gel is kind of sticky, it makes the powder a bit more pigmented and it stay in place. Also, you can make the shape with the gel and then just fill in your brows, rather than overdrawing your brows with the powder. The amount of times I've said powder in this paragraph is ridiculous. 

Those are my two very simple, yet very useful tips. Hope you'll find them helpful.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments