The Christmas Tag | Belated Blogmas Day 4

by - 14:00


We all knew there would be a tag post sooner or later and it just so happens to be sooner. Let's answer some questions.

1) What's your favourite Christmas movie?
I really like Elf, which is the obvious choice. Besides that one, I enjoy watching The Holiday and of course I can't forget Home Alone.

2) What's your favourite Christmas colour?
I find this question a bit strange as I'm not too sure which colours you'd consider 'Christmas' ones, but let's say they're red, green and gold. In that case, I am obviously going to pick gold.

3) Do you like to stay in your PJs or dress up for Christmas?
I actually like to dress up. Not too fancy, but I like to be dressed and with some makeup on. When I spend the whole day in pajamas, I don't feel too good about myself for some reason, so I like to at least put a shirt on and stay in pajama bottoms.

4) If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?
Because I am a minor and do not earn money, the money that I save up I usually don't spend on gifts (don't think I'm horrible, I just don't have money). However, this year I think me and my two friends are doing Secret Santa, so I'd by one of them a present. 

5) Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning?
I open them on Christmas Morning as that's when we go round grandmas' houses.

6) Have you ever built a Gingerbread house?
I actually haven't, but it looks like lots of fun, so I'll have to try and do it some time.

7) What do you like to do on your Christmas break?
Usually I like to just chill in my bed watching movies and TV shows and then go out with some friends in the evening. This year, though, I'll be studying for my college entrance exam. Fun times!

8) Any Christmas wishes?
I'm one of those people who have a billion wishes until the moment someone asks me what they are. At that point they always seem to disappear. I guess my biggest wish at the moment is to get into college. Another boring answer, soz.

9) Favourite Christmas smell?
I really like cinnamon and vanilla scented things. I also love the smell of gingerbread cookies.

10) Favourite Christmas meal or treat?
My favourite Christmas meal is breakfast which we have at my grandma's house - the food is always different, but she always makes it perfectly. I also like Christmas Eve dinner containing ham, cheese, eggs, etc.
That's all for this tag, talk to you tomorrow!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments