Beauty Related Gifts | Belated Blogmas Day 2

by - 14:00


In yesterday's blog post I mentioned beauty very briefly because I wanted to write a blog post dedicated to strictly beauty items. So here's what I came up with:
❄ A good eyeshadow palette is always a good idea. It's very useful and you can find a lot of different ones. Another good thing is that a lot of brands to them, so you can find one that's in your budget. 
❄ Contouring seems to be the biggest deal at the moment, so you can get someone a contouring palette. Everyone's raving about the Anastasia one, but you can find them in the drugstore as well (NYX for an example).
❄ If your giftee is a nail polish lover, you can get them a set of nail polishes which seem to be very popular around Christmas time.
❄ You can never go wrong with a kit of makeup brushes as that's something everyone who uses makeup needs. 
❄ There are lots of cute makeup bags around and I feel like not everyone will buy one for themselves, so that's where you can come in. You can opt for a Christmasy one or a regular (boring) one.
❄ Red or berry lips are hugely on trend during winter and especially Christmas time, so there's an idea for you. You can never have enough of lipsticks, though, am I right?
❄ I don't know if you'll consider this beauty, but bath salts, bath bombs, etc make a really good gift. If your friend likes to unwind in a relaxing bath, this is just the thing to go for.
❄ Hand creams, lotions, moisturizers and those kind of things can also make a good gift. I'm not sure if I'd go for proper skincare as you don't know the type of skin your giftee has.
Those are all the things that came to my mind. Feel free to comment your own ideas and I'll talk to you tomorrow.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments