Confessions Of A Beauty Blogger Tag | Belated Blogmas Day 9

by - 14:00


Here comes another tag post because I love them. This one should show you a bit of behind the scenes action, I guess. Let's dig in.
1) How many hours a week do you spend planning/writing/uploading posts?
This definitely depends on multiple factors - what kind of blog posts I'm writing, how busy I am with school, how inspired I'm feeling, etc. I think that the thing that takes most time is thinking of a blog post, but once that's sorted out, it doesn't take me long to write it, take photos and upload it. Also, I usually write them on the day they're supposed to be up, which is a bit unorganized, but it's difficult with afternoon classes and studying.

2) Are you a spender or a saver?
I am definitely a saver - I get some pocket money everyday for lunch or whatever and I usually try not to spend it so it goes into my piggy bank.

3) When is it easiest for you to write blog posts?
Whenever I am feeling inspired.

4) What makes writing blog post comfortable for you?
I generally feel very comfortable blogging because it's just a hobby for me and I don't ever do something that makes me feel uncomfortable or unsettled. I guess the only type of posts I'm a bit uncomfortable with writing are the ones about my thoughts (e.g. Elaborating Quotes), the rest I'm fine with.

5) What's your worst makeup/hair habit?
My worst hair habit has to be constantly fiddling with it and/or tying it up in a ponytail or a bun. Through the day it just tends to get really annoying cause it's really long and it keeps getting in my face, so I just need to tie it up to prevent that from happening. That's probably the reason why it's so damaged - I just have no patience with it to wear it down all day long.

6) What's one quote you wish the world would live by?
Make love, not war. It's a really cheesy one, but I think in this day and age, we would all be much better off living by it.

7) How long do you spend getting ready everyday? 
It depends on my mood and what I'm doing with my makeup. It can take from 15 minutes up to an hour. If I'm doing eyeliner, it takes me about three days to get ready.
However, when I've got morning classes I'm not too bothered with makeup, so it takes me about 20 minutes.

8) What's your favourite post on your blog?
I don't have a favourite individual post, but I do have a favourite series - A Short History Of... (nail polish, lipstick, eyeshadow, mascara) That was super fun to write and I just had a blast researching it all and finding out some information about makeup I hadn't known before.

9) Who is a beauty blogger that you think deserves more subscribers than they have?
I honestly have no idea cause I don't really know how big some blogs are, but there are definitely many that deserve many more readers than they have. If you have some recommendations, leave them in the comments.

10) What's one thing you're excited about the coming year?
Oh, man. I'm scared about a lot of things, but what am I excited about? I think as much as it scares the living crap out of me, I think deep down I might actually be excited about graduating high school. The things that come after that give me butterflies and lots of anxiety, but I think in the end it's a good thing.

11) What has been your favourite blogging moment?
Well, as you're probably aware that I have a pretty small blog a.k.a only about a handful of people read it, I haven't had any huge accomplishments with it. However, my favourite moments were telling my friends and family about it because they were all very supportive and some of my friends were very excited to read it and would text me every week to give me feedback. It was definitely nerve wracking telling them and thinking they would consider me lame and stupid, but it all turned out okay.

12)  How long does it take to prep for a post?
As I've said, once I've got the idea in my mind, I can start doing it whenever and finish pretty quickly if I don't procrastinate. If I don't have a planned one, I'll just google some tags or look through my twitter to get some ideas. Sometimes I even go round my room looking for something that would make a fun post. It really depends on the blog post and on my mood.

13) Are you wearing jeans right now or are you wearing pajama bottoms?
I am actually wearing pajama bottoms. No surprise there, I don't like sitting around the house in jeans. I'm also in bed, which is no surprise either.

There you have it. Now I'm off, talk to you tomorrow.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

3 comments