December Recommendations | 2015

by - 14:00


Hello everybody, I hope you've had a great Christmas and are ready for New Year's now. I'm ready to recommend some goodies to you.
○ December Album: Troye Sivan - Blue Neighbourhood
I've been completely obsessed with this album even since it came out. If you aren't familiar with Troye's music (what are you waiting for?), it's pop with elements of electronic music if I do say so myself. The lyrics kill me every time cause they're so utterly beautiful. If you wanna give it a listen, I strongly encourage you to. Just in case you're curious, my favourite songs are Talk Me Down, COOL and for him. - listen to those and you'll be in love. I definitely haven't done this album justice, but I tried to. 
○ December TV Show: Mr. Robot
I'll be honest I've only watched one episode of this show, but I'm completely into it and can't wait to continue watching it. It's about a hacker who works as a cybersecurity engineer. One day he's recruited by a group of hackers and he's supposed to help them bring down corporate America. By day, he's just a socially anxious (and a bit paranoid) guy who doesn't like his job and by night he's a hacker trying to save people. Of course there's a bit of a love interest involved, but it's not a very evolved story so far. Rami Malek plays the starring role of young Elliot and he is a real hottie. If you're lost after my explanation, watch a trailer or just start watching it and you won't be sorry.
○ Favourite Vlogmases
Obviously it's the best month on YouTube and everyone is doing Vlogmas. We all have our favourites, so here are mine.
The first one is Zoella as I've always liked watching her vlogs. They're all pretty long, so that's a bonus. 
Then, we have Jess from sunbeamjess (vlog channel: extrasunbeamjess). I've talked about her Vlogtober as well so you can tell how much I love her vlogs. For some reason, I love that she her uni stuff is included in the vlogs. 
Last but not least is Gabriella from velvetgh0st (vlog channel: PlanetGabb). She's really funny, she's got an amazing apartment and a gorgeous cat hence she's one of my favourite vloggers. I generally love her vlogs, though, and I like her main channel as well, but I'm all about the vlogs lately.

That's all I've got for you today. I'll talk to you Thursday.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments