Makeup Revolution Death by Chocolate Palette Review

by - 14:00






So, I got this baby recently and I've been using it non-stop ever since. I think it's only right that I share my opinion on it with you.
There are 16 eyeshadows in this palette, 6 of which are matte, 10 are shimmery and all 16 are amazing. Most of the shades are very neutral, which is why I liked the palette in the first place. I haven't yet used all the shades on my eyes, but I have swatched all of them and I can guaratee that they are all super pigmented. 
The ones I've been using most and are my faves are: White Light, Break Me Up, One More Bar, Lick Me and Devour Me. All of these are super easy to work with, they blend amazingly and don't crease during the day. I found they last quite well on my eyes, although I think by the end of the day my eyelids become a bit oily, so I need an eyeshadow base. Some of the shimmery ones do have a bit of a fallout, but nothing a little concealer won't fix. 
You can definitely use this palette for all sorts of different looks and I think it's also great for traveling as it comes with a huge mirror. It's super versatile and perfect for all you neutral eye lovers. Also, isn't the packaging just the cutest? Makeup Revolution is a drugstore brand, so the price is incredible, especially for the quality. Click here to see it on the Superdrug website.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments