2 in 1: Brows & Contours | Belated Blogmas Day 6

by - 14:00


Today I've got a sort of a beauty hack post, I guess. Recently I've been really into contouring, but given that I don't actually own a contouring product, I had to be creative. So that is when I went through my makeup collection and looked for things that could work as a contouring powder. And guess what - I found it! 
I realised that my eyebrow powder duo (NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Blonde) is really cool toned and would make a really nice shadow under the cheekbones. Basically, what I did was I rook a big round angled brush, swirled it around the duo and applied it to my cheekbones. I didn't use a lot of product  at once because I didn't want it to be too dramatic. I simply applied little by little until I was satisfied with the result. It's a really simple technique and I love that I can use one product for two purposes - getting my eyebrows on fleek and making my face a bit more structured. 
I also blend it in really well, so that I don't look like I've got mud on my face or anything similar. That's it - that's how I get cheekbones in about a minute, so if you've got an eyeshadow or an eyebrow powder that's a bit gray toned and you don't own a cool toned bronzer, try and experiment with what you've got.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments