Growing My Eyebrows (Attempt) | Belated Blogmas Day 10

by - 14:00


Recently I've been experiencing lots of brow troubles - they started to get a bit more sparse and weird shaped. This obviously makes it really hard to get them to look the same and acceptable. I've realised that the only thing that can help is me refraining from using tweezers no matter what and googling ways to grow your brows. I'd been trying to make them grow using coconut oil, and when I googled this I realised I hadn't been wrong.
Thus I've started using coconut oil on my brows before I go to bed every night - I melt a little bit between my fingers (it's in a pot) and apply it onto my brows as if it was a cream. I've also started applying it on my eyelashes again
I don't know how long it takes to see results, but I feel like there already are some visible results and I've been doing it for less than a month. If I notice a definite change I'll make sure to let you know (I know I said that when I tried to grow my lashes, but I didn't notice any difference so I didn't have what to update you on). Don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to it.
Also, I am really restraining myself from tweezing them even though some parts are looking a bit cray cray, so that's a good sign of self control, I think.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments