A Mood Lifting Playlist

by - 14:00


Due to my lack of inspiration and time, I'm writing another playlist. You're welcome. I hope you'll enjoy. Once I make it on 8tracks, it'll be linked here.
1. One Direction - Temporary Fix
2. Troye Sivan - Youth
3. 5 Seconds of Summer - Money
4. Ariana Grande - One Last Time
5. The 1975 - Love Me
6. Years & Years - Shine
7. Michael Buble - Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) ((it's that time of the year))
8. One Direction - Never Enough
9. 5 Seconds of Summer - Permanent Vacation
10. James Bay - Best Fake Smile
11. Ed Sheeran - Don't
12. Halsey - Roman Holiday
13. Melanie Martinez - Pity Party
14. Ariana Grande ft. Zedd - Break Free 
15. 5 Seconds of Summer - San Francisco
16. Drake - Hotline Bling (especially mood lifting if you watch the video)
17. Justin Bieber - Mistletoe
18. Years & Years - Desire 
19. Hozier - Jackie & Wilson
20. Mariah Carey - All I Want for Christmas is You
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments