DIY Gift Ideas | Belated Blogmas Day 3

by - 14:00


I'm on a role with all these gift posts, aren't I? I am cheekily tryna things to buy my for the friend whose Secret Santa I am. I hope they are helpful to some of you as well. Today I tried to think of things you can make yourself, as the title suggests, and don't have to spend lots of money on - just for the material I guess.
❄ Bake them cookies! Every human being would appreciate that.
❄ Make them a CD with a playlist on it and maybe even include a cheeky little voice message.
❄ Get loads of photos of you together and cute things that remind you of a certain memory you've shared and make your giftee a scrapbook. Or opt for the easier option which is a photo album. Trust me, making scrapbooks leads to little sleep and a lot of back pain, but it's worth it.
❄ Make them a collage with the pictures of you together.
❄ If you're more into the virtual version of reminiscing, you can put the photos in a video or something of that sort. 
❄ Write them a song.
❄ Write them a letter.
❄ Write them a short story.
❄ Make them a memory box. This is essentially a box filled with photos and little things that you have from the adventures you've shared. Basically, it's an easier version of a scrapbook.
❄ Draw them something.
❄ Make them a card.
That's all. If the person your gifting is more into the sentimental things rather than material, I think these gifts are a great way of showing your love. Also, you can always get them something on the side. These presents can be very fun to make and a way to express your creativity (and possible talent). Good luck!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Great ideas! Will come in helpful this holiday season! ☺

    ReplyDelete