What I Wanna Do This Winter Break | Belated Blogmas Day 7

by - 14:00


Winter break is approaching and I'm planning on using my time on it to the fullest (or something close). Here's what I'd like to do:
○ rearrange the furniture in my room
○ study for my college entrance exam
○ study, study, study
○ read at least two books
○ have lots of fun with my friends
○ make cookies
○ learn to cook something
○ be more adventurous (lol as if that's ever going to happen)
○ write more
○ drink lots of water
○ throw in some exercise into my days
○ get the perfect gift for my friend whose Secret Santa I am
○ go ice-skating and not be afraid
○ have a great NY's Eve
○ watch lots of Christmas movies
○ find more new music
That's most of the things I'm planning on doing. Tell me what you'll be doing this winter break in the comments. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think being adventurous is more likely to happen than exercizing, xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete