November Recommendations | 2015

by - 14:00


I need to scream for a few hours because the time is going way too quickly and I don't wanna grow up. It's really scary. But, that aside, let's see what I've got for you this month.
○ November Album:
You've probably guessed it, it's Made in the A.M, of course! For all of you lost souls who don't know what I'm talking about, it's One Direction's new album and it is the best one they've ever made. If you're not normally a 1D fan, I still recommend you give it a listen, because it's much different to their old sound, it's much more mature and grown up and you can really see their progress from five years ago to now. My absolute favourite tracks from this album are: A.M, Temporary Fix (if you're gonna listen to anything, listen to this one) and Love You Goodbye, but I obviously love the rest of them as well. I know not everyone will like it, but it's my favourite and I needed to include it. 
○ November Artist: Ariana Grande
This is apparently another musical month for me. I've recently discovered some of her song which I hadn't heard before and I decided to download the album. Out of 16 songs on the My Everything album, I'm not too keen on one song, but I love the rest. She's got an amazing voice and her songs put me in a really good mood for some reason. The genre of her music is defined as pop and dance-pop, so you can get an image of what you can expect. My favourite songs from the album are Just a Little Bit of Your Heart, One Last Time and Be My Baby.

○ November Movie: Van Gogh: Painted With Words
This is BBC's documentary about Vincent Van Gogh based on his letters to his brother Theo. Benedict Cumberbatch plays the role of Van Gogh, so you know it's a good one. I found it really interesting and I learned a lot about Van Gogh that made me appreciate him even more than before. If you're interested in him, like his art and want to find out more about him, go watch this movie. I also found it a bit emotional at the end, to be honest. I think it's a really well made documentary and it holds your attention.

Unfortunately, that's all I've got for you this month because I've been pretty busy again, but I've already got some things that I think are gonna make next month's recommendations. Also, I'm not doing Blogmas this year because I just don't have enough time for it, but I will try to think of something special for December, I promise.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments