Quotemas Day 18

by - 22:38

“In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.” - Robert Frost

First of all, sorry that this post is almost 7 hours late. But hey, better late than never, right? Now onto the quote.
I've recently been feeling pretty unsettled by loads of things and I've been thinking way too much and getting myself all nervous. What I like to do in those moments is to tell myself that that too shall pass. That's why this quote resonates with me so much - it says the exact thing I say to myself in an attempt to calm myself down. 
Regardless of how you're feeling though, isn't this quote just so true? Whatever happens to you and however it leaves you feeling, life will go on. You won't stay in that situation forever and you won't feel that way forever, just a few more moments, days, weeks... Then, eventually, it will go on and you'll just be left with the memory of how things used to be. Apart from being very true, isn't that also so beautiful? Knowing that life is ever-changing and so are you.

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments