Quotemas Day 11

by - 16:00

''There might be God, and there might not, but I don’t think it matters. Either way, we’re on our own.'' - Cassandra Clare

I think this might be too touchy of a subject, so I won't go on for too long. This is a quote from the book series The Mortal Instruments. It really stuck with me, because I think whether you believe in God or not, your actions are your own responsibility. I don't think there's some big plan for us or some unknown force making us do things. Maybe God is realy, which I personally don't believe, but it still doesn't make us puppets. We are our own people and we are able to make rational decisions (most of us, anyway), so we should be able to take full responsiblity for those decisions just as well. It's always easier to blame someone else, especially when that someone is not tangible, but that doesn't mean it's also the right thing to do. 
What are your thoughts on this topic? 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments