Quotemas Day 4

by - 16:00

A lot can happen in a year.

This is one of my favourite quotes because it is so, so true. I find it very scary, but at the same time kind of comforting. It’s nice to have that thought in the back of your mind if something is not going right in your life. On the other hand, it’s also good to have that as a kind of a warning – you can never know what life has in store for you, so you should be prepared for a lot of unexpected situations and lots of changes that can be extremely sudden. I’ve experienced this on my own skin multiple times and I obviously survived as I’m here writing this, so it’s not necessarily a bad thing even though at the time it might feel like the end of the world. 
Change can be good, let things happen. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments