Quotemas Day 23

by - 16:00


“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn't stop for anybody.” Stephen Chbosky, The Perks Of Being A Wallflower

I feel like this quote is similar to a few ones that I've already elaborated, but it's another very true one. I really find this quote encouraging because I know from experience that it's telling the truth. A lot of things will change in our lives, a lot of people will come and go, but those changes won't ever be fatal even though it might seem otherwise. I am definitely not the right person to say this, but I think we should not look at change as a tragic thing because a lot of the time something great will come out of them. I am obviously someone who gets stressed out and worried even at the slightest changes, but I would love to change that about myself and learn to be more carefree and spontaneous. So, once again - life goes on. 

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments