Quotemas Day 16

by - 16:00

''I knew it wasn’t too important, but it made me sad anyway.''  - J. D. Salinger

This is typical me. I get sad or worried about things all the time even when I know that in the grand scheme of things, or sometimes not even the grand scheme, it is of no significance to my life. I don't know why my brain does this, but I must tell you that it is pretty annoying. Sometimes I get nervous about certain social situations that are absolutely not worth a second's thought and then I get sad that I am feeling the way that I am and it's just a vicious circle that keeps on going. It's not always social occasions that I am stressed about, that was just an example. Basically, I know that these things are normal and nothing to stress over, but I just can't help myself. I'm not the only one, right?  
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments