Quotemas Day 15

by - 16:00

''You can’t ascribe great cosmic significance to a simple earthly event. Coincidence, that’s all anything ever is. Nothing more than coincidence.'' - 500 Days of Summer

This is a little something like the quote I discussed on Quotemas Day 11. I simply don't believe in destiny or fate or any sort of cosmic plan that is made for us. However, I do believe in coincidence and I do believe in making right, or sometimes wrong, decisions. To some, this might feel a bit tragic or discouraging, but I really think it's true. We are the creators of our own 'paths' and that should definitely not be considered a bad thing. The only bad thing there is that we only have ourselves to blame for the bad things that happen to us from time to time, but other than that, I think it's pretty amazing that we have something so big and important in our hands and most of the time, we're not even aware of that. Coincidence and good decisions are what good situations are made of, not fate.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments