Quotemas Day 9

by - 16:00

''At some point, you have to stop looking up at the sky, or one of these days, you’ll look back down and see that you floated away, too.'' - John Green, Paper Towns

I mean, this quote just speaks for itself, doesn't it? I don't wanna stifle you with words today, I think you can get the just very easily yourself. John Green definitely has a way of words and I think that's the reason why so many teens and young adults love his novels. During my own John Green phase, I wrote down loads of quotes that I loved and most of them I still adore to this day. This one is a great example. Basically, the message is stop living in your head and start noticing the life going on around you because it has loads to offer if you just start living it. Reality is only as grey as you make it, you don't need to hide from it. Actually, you shouldn't hide from it, because you don't want to float away while life continues to go on. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments