Quotemas Day 14

by - 16:00

''Everyone pretends to be normal and be your best friend, but underneath, everyone is living some other life you don’t know about, and if only we had a camera on us at all times we could go watch each other’s tapes and see what each of us is really like.'' - James Franco

The moral of the story is quite simple here: you never fully know someone. This is a pretty scary thing, I must admit, how you can spend so much of your time with someone, and never fully get to know them. But I think that's also kind of beautiful - how complicated humans are. I mean, we never really know everything about ourselves, either, let alone others. I read somewhere once that everyone has 5 personalities - one with their families, one with their friends, one with their partner, one at the workplace/school and one when they are alone. So if that is true, and I believe that it mostly is, how can you possibly know someone inside out? The answer: you can't. I don't think this means we're being fake, or anything like that, just that in certain sociall situations that have some expectations, we have to adjust our personalities a bit. 
Do you agree? Feel free to tell me in the comments.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments