The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil | Review

by - 16:00


I've never had the best skin. I break out very easily and pretty often and I'm always red. Naturally, I've been on the hunt for the perfect solution for my spot prone face and I seem to have finally found it - tea tree oil. The one that I'm reviewing, or talking about, today is from The Body Shop, but I'm sure any other will do. 
Basically, I went into The Body Shop store and knew that I had to get something. The makeup was out of my price range and I did not need any of the body stuff. As soon as my eyes landed on the tea tree oil, I knew it was the one I needed to buy. It was 7 euros, but I'm sure you can get cheaper versions at any drugstore. 
The actual product is what's important here, though. What I do is take a few drops on my finger and apply it directly onto my spots; you don't want to apply it all over your face as it is not meant for that and it will probably leave you with dry patches. You also don't want to apply it too often because that can dry out the areas as well (I know because it's happened to me). So, as I said, I apply it directly onto the spots and I do that a few times a day. I think it's great because it's clear, which means you can go out with it and no one will ever know. I have to warn you, though, it has a very uncomfortable smell, but, trust me, it's worth it. It dries out the spots pretty quickly and I haven't noticed any scars left afterwards.  
If you're looking for a good spot treatment and something to clear your skin, I highly recommend trying tea tree oil. It obviously doesn't need to be from The Body Shop. I know for sure that when I repurchase it, it definitely won't be from there. Not because it's not good, but because we don't have it in Serbia and because I think I could spend less money on it. Although, I think this one will last me for a long time as little definitely goes a long way. 
If you try it out, let me know if it works for you andif it does, you're welcome.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments