Rome Haul

by - 16:00

I am about to show you the things that I bought or got from my sister during my stay in Rome. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to take photos of some of the clothes, but I'll try and link them for you. I've linked everything that I was able to find online. Here goes.

Zara Fruity Perfume - 10 
 The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil - 7€ (review coming on Sunday)
 Wycon Liquid Pearl Eyeshadow - gift (review coming next Thursday)
 Bershka Wallet - gift
 Sticky notes from Tiger

Nike Air Force 1 - 75€ (excuse how dirty they are)
Now, for the clothes that I couldn't take a photo of because there are no usable backgrounds in my house, I tried to find them online, but that didn't really go as planned. Basically, Alcott won't cooperate. However, I would strongly recommend going into the store if you ever stumble across it because it is super affordable and the clothes don't seem any worse quality than any other high street store.

Bershka Bomber Jacket - gift (mine is obviously the baby pink one)
Alcott Sweater 3/4 lenght sleeves, mustard - 6 
Alcott Sweater 3/4 lenght sleeves, burgundy - 6
Alcott Hoodie, fleece lined, grey - 10

IKEA Mirror - gift

You May Also Like

0 comments