Maybelline The Falsies Feather Look Mascara | Rant

by - 16:00



Okay, so I am a huge fan of mascaras. I love trying out different ones and seeing how they work with my lashes. My eyelashes are pretty long, so I I get along with most mascaras, but from time to time I meet paths with one that just won't satisfy me at all. To be honest, buying this mascara wasn't my plan. I wanted the regular The Falsies, but as they didn't have it, I decided that this one would be fine. The brush looked interesting and I was excited to try it out. Boy, was I wrong!
The first time I tried it I was hoping that it wasn't the mascara's fault for my horrible looking lashes, but my lash curler. Since then, I have changed my lash curler, but it still will not work. Basically, my problem with this mascara is that it doesn't do anything for my lashes except tint them. I was expectiong volume and drama, as you get with most Maybelline mascaras, but it didn't happen. I was left with black stuck together lashes. It is not a good look for me. Before this one, I'd been using the Lash Sensational one (I highly recommend that one - review), so I decided to put the brush from that one into this tub and keep enjoying the wand. However, the formula is also a huge problem for me. After a few hours of wearing it, I can always find it smeared all across my brow bone - it's not a cute look. 
I will continue to use this mascara with the Lash Sensational wand until it dries out on me (which I can't wait for) and then I will most likely repurchase the Lash Sensational, or I'll look around the Rimmel counter.
This is just my honest opinion and experience with this mascara, it might work for someone, but it didn't for me and that is why I would not recommend it. 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments