Rome 2k16 | Days 5 & 6: Shopping & Civita di Bagnoregio

by - 16:00

Day 5 was a bit gloomy so we went shopping. I bought myself some Nikes and I got a few things from my sister, but that will all be featured in a Rome haul after I've posted all the photos, so I won't give you sneak peeks here. Although, if you follow me on twitter (@xoxoxojo), you might have seen a photo of the shoes. 


 Cue the car selfies because my makeup was poppin'.


Day 6 was a fail photo wise because my phone was running low on battery and decided not to save any of the photos, and there were A LOT. Basically, we went on a little field trip to Civita di Bagnoregio. That is a very picturesque little town on top of a sand montain. In order to get to it, you have to climb a very steep bridge, but the struggle is totally worth it. Here are some photos that my sister took.



Sorry for the lack of photos today, but there will hopefully be loads tomorrow so come back and check them out. I'll be waiting for you tomorrow, 4pm, don't be late! 
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments