Rome 2k16 | Days 3 & 4

by - 16:00

Welcome to days 3 & 4 of my Rome trip where you'll see how beautiful Rome is even when it's a million degrees outside and everyone's exhausted from all the walking.




This is a church which I couldn't enter because I'd stupidly decided to wear a spaghetti strap dress that day so I had to wait for my family outside. However, I did buy a shawl later so I went inside in the end.




Can you tell how annoyed I was with myself?







This was my fifth time visiting Rome and the first time I saw Fontana di Trevi not under construction. As you can tell by all the angles I took photos from, I loved it.




And finally, the only photo that I took on day 4. We spent the whole day in Hydromania which is a huge aqua park that I did not take photos of because I didn't bring my phone. This is the dinner we had after swimming all day as sort of a pick me up (or rather a ''put me to sleep'').

Day 5 coming tomorrow, don't miss it!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments