Rome 2k16 | Day 2: IKEA & Ostia

by - 16:00

If you follow me on twitter (@xoxoxojo) you'll know that I spent 12 days in Rome in August. If you follow me on here, you'll know that I've been the worst blogger ever and this post is long overdue. I apologize for that. However, here are the photos I took on the second day of my stay (there aren't any from the first day as we just chilled and ate lots).



I don't know if you are aware of this, but I seriously love furniture stores and everything that has to do with interior design so, naturally, when I heard there was a chance of going to IKEA I took it and loved every second of it. In case you were wondering, I got a desk mirror that is huge and beautiful. Me and my sister got matching ones and we are absolutely in love with them.






After an exhausting afternoon, we went to Ostia for an evening swim in the ocean.



Come back tomorrow for more photos. I really hope you enjoy these travel posts, because I love them. Talk to you tomorrow!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments