September Recommendations | 2016

by - 16:00


I am finally writing these recommendations on time. September has been a really chill month as it's the last month of my college free life so I tried to make the best of it (a.k.a watch as many TV shows and BuzzFeed videos). Here's what I loved this month.
○ September Movie: Me Before You
If you're in the mood for watching a good rom-com and crying your eyes out, you're at the right place - this movie will get you crying like a baby. Sam Claflin and Emilia Clarke are the perfect couple and they bring lots of chemistry to the movie. Sam plays a character who's been hit by a motorcycle and is suffering consequences (i.e. he's paralyzed) and Emilia's character is a girl taking care of him. It's no spoiler that they fall in love, but I won't get into it too much because it's not your typical romantic movie. Brace yourselves, you won't like the ending.
○ September TV Show: Gossip Girl
I'm repeating myself again, sorry. I just have annual urges to watch this show, it seems. If you're into lots and lots and lots of drama in a TV show, Gossip Girl is the one for you. There's lying, there's cheating, love triangles, revenge, back-stabbing and basically anything you can think of. Plus, they all look really good all the time and the outfits are to die for.
○ September Book: Irving Stone - Lust for Life
Man, I finally finished this book. The fact that I've been reading it for months does not at all mean that I didn't like it, just that my concentrations was horrendous and I couldn't make myself read a book I actually had to pay attention to. However, the book itself is really interesting if you're into Van Gogh's life and work. You'll get to read about his real life as if you were reading a fiction novel, which is a very cool concept. You'll find out more about what kind of life he led and which obstacles he had to deal with along the way. I am a huge Van Gogh fan, so that is why I really wanted to read this book and why I found it fascinating.  This one's for all of you art lovers out there. 
○ September Album: Nick Jonas - Last Year Was Complicated
Nick Jonas is giving me life at the moment. I am in love with both of his albums and he's all I've been listening to for the past few weeks. He's a pop artist (surprise, surprise) and his music is very upbeat and cool. I guess that's the word, it's a really cool album. My favourite songs are Bacon, Champagne Problems ad Chainsaw. If you want to get a sneak peek into what the album's like, listen to Jealous, Chains or Bacon to get an idea.
That's all I have to talk about this month. Hopefully I'll have something for you in October as well and I'll have time to write about it. Wish me luck!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments