Wycon Liquid Pearl Eyeshadow | Review

by - 16:00



I don't know about you, but I'd never seen anything like this before I rummaged through my sister's makeup collection and found this little rascal. It's essentially a liquid eyeshadow that you have to shake before use so that the liquid (water?) and pigment mix together. After you've successfully mixed it up, you can then apply it onto your eyes using the dropper. What I do is I take the dropper, which is covered in pigment, and press it onto my lid. Then I quickly blend it out so that it doesn't go dry and I repeat that process until I get the wanted intensity. The color that I've got is 09 which is a coppery brown, I guess. I'm not the best at describing colours, sorry. After it's on my eyelids, I will either leave it like that or I will apply a regular matte eyeshadow in the crease to get more definition.
The eyeshadow itself holds up pretty well and I think it looks really good. In my experience, it stays on longer if you use an eye base or concealer beforehand simply because my eyelids get oily quite quickly. If you've got dry lids, I'm sure you don't even have to prime, just slap this on and you're good to go. 



Hopefully you can get an idea of what it looks like from the photos. In the first two, that's the only thing on my eyes, whereas in the third one I have a matte eyeshadow in the crease. 
If you're looking for a something that will help you do your eye makeup very quickly, but make you look put together and like you put in more effort than you actually have, I would recommend trying this product out. Let me know your opinion on this product or any similar one that you've tried down below in the comments and I'll talk to your Sunday.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments