What's In My Travel Makeup Bag

by - 14:00

April is going to be massively exciting for me as I'll be traveling a lot. First up is Rome this Tuesday, so I thought I'd share which bits and pieces I'll be bringing with me. 




These are the makeup items I picked out. I haven't packed eyeshadows as I know for a fact I won't be needing them.
○ Face:
NYX HD Green Concealer
Garnier Pure Active BB Cream
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
L'Oreal True Match Concealer
○ Brows:
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder
Alverde Tinter Eyebrow Gel
○ Eyes:
Essence Eyelash Curler
Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express Mascara
Wjcon Creamy Push Metallic Eyeshadow (12)



○ Optional (left to right):
eBay
Essence powder brush
eBay
○ Necessary Face Brushes:
eBay
eBay
H&M
○ Necessary Eye Brushes:
Essence Eyeshadow Brush
H&M Eyeshadow Brush
H&M Smokey Eye Brush

So there's a little sneak peek into my travel makeup bag. As you can see, I kept it very minimal, because I might buy some new items. Next blog post will also be travel related, so keep your eyes peeled!

Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments