Let It In & Let It Go

by - 14:00


Here's another advice Thursday as I've been a bit or a wreck for the past 18 hours (yes, because of Zayn leaving One Direction) and couldn't think of anything else. Basically, I've been watching American Horror Story a lot lately, and last night a certain quote really got to me and so I'm writing about it today. The quote was: ''Let it all in and then let it all go'', which seems really simple and not something that would get you thinking. However, I tried to relate to it a bit. 
As I've said before, I'm not really the one to have outbursts of emotions, so I always try to ignore the 'let it all in' part. Well, that's not always the best way to go, it's much easier to let it go when you've let it in and let it sink in. Whatever the problem is, try not to ignore it - feel it and get ready to move on with your life. It definitely is easier to bottle things up, but it's also nice to let it out every once in a while and then you're as good as new. Whether the problem is your favourite band getting a step closer to falling apart or something of actual importance, embrace it and learn something from it. You don't have to cry and bawl your eyes out if you don't want to, but do let it sink in in the way you are comfortable with. 
I am truly sorry if this is too cheesy, but it works as a reminder to myself that it's okay to feel things and hopefully you'll get something out of it as well. 
Talk to you Saturday!
P.S. If you are a fellow Directioner, I don't recommend going on tumblr.
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments