Would You Rather Tag // Beauty Edition

by - 14:00


This week's been too busy (read: I've discovered a new TV show and forgot about everything else), so I thought I'd do a TAG today. Hope you don't mind.
1. Would you rather go out with messy hair and nice make-up or nice hair and no makeup?
Messy hair and nice makeup is basically my everyday go to look, so.
2. Would you rather shave your eyebrows or have your eyelashes fall out?
Have my eyelashes fall out, there are always falsies. Eyebrows are way too important.
3. Would you rather be forced to shop at only MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life?
Sephora.
4. Would you rather wear lip gloss/lip liner look or 80's perm?
Lip gloss/lip liner look. Although both are horrible.
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Oh snap. Probably an obvious foundation line as I’d be able to blend it out at any moment.
6. Would you rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I'd never use lip gloss again, I don't use it now anyway.
7. Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip glosses or lose all of your palettes and eyeshadows?
Definitely all of my mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lip glosses - eyeshadows mean too much to me.
8. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
Bad hair colour, I could always go back.
9. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish.
10. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
I think mascara, because then I'd have a proper excuse for not using it. Plus, I love how relieving the no mascara looks are, so I wouldn't really mind. Also, there are falsies and extensions.
11.  Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Probably a ponytail as it could be messy and casual or sleek and formal - whatever you want really. Have you seen YouTube hair tutorials?
12. Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
I’d rather give up my favourite lip product. I love my eye products too much.
13. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?
Only one lip colour. Have you noticed how much I neglect my lips yet?
14. If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I think I would feel very bad if I spent that amount of money on makeup only (although I could), so I have to say clothes.
15. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick. There are people who do so, and maybe it would look good if it was a nude colour.

That's it for today, sorry it's so short, but there's a log of things coming your way in April! Talk to you Saturday!
Bloglovin | Twitter | Tumblr

You May Also Like

0 comments